UK Border Agency requires that all children up to the age of 16 whose families live abroad, have a guardian resident in the UK. EducAd's multi-lingual consultants ensure that all needs of your child are met. They act as your personal representative and speak on your behalf. Whether you would like their children to benefit from traditional British or International Baccalaureate boarding school, EducAd consultants provide bespoke service to fit each individual family.

Above services consist of initial consultation, child’s academic assessment, suggestion of schools with customised reports, visits to selected schools, individualised programme of application, advice on exams, interviews and activity days, recommendation for tutoring and preparation tests, assistance with offers management, follow up on waiting list, continuous support until the goal is achieved.

​​​​​​​​​​​Call us now for a FREE initial consultation to discuss any of the services we provide with your individual needs at the centre of all we do. You can either choose one of our standard packages or opt for a tailored service.​​

EARLY YEARS EDUCATION  - advice on how to strategically plan education for your children starting with choosing the right nursery.


EducAd consultants give clear advice and practical guidance to families who are:  

   - relocating to the UK from abroad

   - moving schools due to the change of location

   - preparing to enter private schools and selective grammar schools at 4+, 7+, 11+    

     and 13+

   - considering applying for academic, sport, art or music scholarships​.

EXTRA CURRICULUM ADVICE - our consultants have a rich experience in extra curriculum education such as sport, music, art and chess. Whether you wish for your child to pick up a hobby or to take their talent to a competitive level, we have the expertise and connections you need to succeed.  ​​​​​​


Whether you are looking for a residential junior camp (8-18 years old) or non-residential English courses in London, we can offer what you need:

- English courses for different levels in small groups or one-to-one

- Residential holiday camps with English learning, sightseeing, cultural experience

- Summer schools with sports activities, horse riding, art, etc.

- Preparation for IELT​S, EOSL and Cambridge Examinations

- Business English or English for work or specific purposes (e.g. medical)

- Family English courses

​...and more.